Cheektowaga, NY – Schenectady (NY) led in all phases to win its fourth straight NJCAA Women’s Bowling National Championship. The Duck's had a player finish atop of each competition, winning All-Events, Singles, and Doubles championships.
Sophomore Lauren Piotrowski finished first in All-Events and tallied 2,243 pins in the tournament. Piotrowski (195, 183, 214) also captured half of the doubles title with teammate Jenna Lemke (170, 178, 182). The duo netted 1,122 total pins. Quinn Hodson (200, 198, 230) earned the single’s crown for Schenectady after pitching a 628 series. Hodson garnered high game and series of the tournament.
- Schenectady as a whole accumulated 12,142 pins.
- Megan Lambert (223, 149, 187) and Piotrowski (165, 174, 213) finished fourth and fifth in singles competition for the Duck’s to finish with three finishers in the top five.
- Ancilla (IN) finished second behind Schenectady with 11,985 pins. The Chargers also finished second on the men's side of the competition.
- Taylor Ellison led the way for Ancilla and finished second in All-Events with 2,229 points.
- Piotrowski competed in last year's tournament winning the Single's Championship and finished second in All-Events.
- All six of Schenectady's national championships have come from bowling, four from the women's program and two from the men.