Cheektowaga, NY – Ancilla's (IN) strong showing in each phase led the Chargers to capture their first ever NJCAA Women’s Bowling National Championship. The Chargers' had players to win the All-Events portion of the competition as well as singles, while coming in third in doubles.
Sophomore Alecia Albanese finished first in All-Events and tallied 2,329 pins in the tournament. Albanese was the runner-up in the singles event (190, 212, 173), following teammate Taylor Ellison who netted 585 total pins in the event. The Iowa Central duo of Casey Brandau and Neva Waidelich took the doubles championship with a total of 1150 pins.
- Ancilla as a whole accumulated 11,959 pins throughout the tournament.
- The Chargers' placed two players in the top five. Alecia Albanese took the crown. Taylor Ellison, a standout from the 2018 championship, finished third overall.
- Muskegon (MI) finished in second place overall, collecting 11,851 pins.
- Iowa Central finished third in the tournament. The Tritons secured the number one and two spots in the doubles competition.
- Muskegon's Megan Batka garnered the high series of the championship, with 618 pins in the first half of the 5-man competition. Batka finished second overall.
- Highland and Corning finished fourth and fifth with 11,195 and 11,104 pins, respectively.