Cheektowaga, NY – For the second time in program history, Iowa Central captured the NJCAA Men's Bowling Championship after outlasting Rock Valley (IL) with a total team score of 13,485. The Tritons' only other title came in 2017.
Iowa Central was led by Alec Dudley who captured both the All-Events category and was part of the doubles championship with teammate and brother Ryan Dudley. Alec Dudley also placed third in the singles category. Erie's Michael Costello took home the singles title with a three-game series score of 652.
- Alec Dudley posted game-high scores of both 235 and 236 to join former Triton Brandon Freese to claim both singles and doubles titles at the national championship.
- Iowa Central claimed the top three spots overall in the singles standings as Nicholas Sylvester's runner-up finish and Keaton Jones' fourth-place tally joined Alec Dudley.
- Casey Kiefler finished second in the all-events standings with a total score of 2,545 pins. Kiefler and teammate Brett Beuthin finished second in the doubles event.
- Highland (IL) finished in third-place as a team after winning the 2018 national title.
- Erie and Suffolk County (NY) rounded out the top-five team scoring.
- Rock Valley's second place finish comes in the program's first season of NJCAA competition.